Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Life Lately

It's been a week since I've graced my little corner of the internet and all for a good reason. I've been working like a crazy woman! With Sephora's VIB Event in full swing, I worked my glitter-covered buns off six days in a row. I sure hope you VIB's and VIB Rouge's took full advantage of the 20% off!

Other than selling Sephora client's baskets full of goodies, here are some other things I've been up to:


I received my first Anthropologie haul in the mail. That's right...my first. I've spent hours on the Anthropologie website many times, but I could never convince myself to buy adorable but overpriced items. I decided that it was time I hopped on the Anthro monogrammed mug train. It took everything in me not to buy all of the other precious teacups. Gimme them all. I also bought two Boulangerie Jar candles in Peppermint Stick and Gingersnap -- both smell amazeballs and festive. And last, but not least, I picked up some Snow Drop Hand Cream  in Winter Vanilla. The scent is divine. I would probably eat it if it wouldn't make me sick.

And while we're talking about buying overpriced items, I convinced the hubby to buy me a Clarisonic Mia2 as an early Christmas present. Okay, I didn't really have to convince him. The first three weeks of November, Sephora gives its employees an extra 10% off on top of the normal employee discount as a little 'thank you' and to help with Christmas shopping. Laying the numbers out for the hubby made my case a whole lot easier. So when I leave work on Saturday, I'll be walking out with this little lady and I can't wait! If I get to work on Saturday and the Bluemoon Mia2 is gone, I'll lose it.

here

I got home from work last Friday and the hubster was acting all kinds of strange with this dorky grin on his face. I just chalked it up to him being happy to see me, but noooooo, someone had a little accident while cutting his hair.


I've been drooling over the new Naked3 palette that's scheduled to come out just in time for the holiday's. I love my Naked palette, but didn't purchase the Naked2 palette because I just felt like it was too similar to the original. I was skeptical when Urban Decay announced the Naked3, but the swatches sold me. Neutral rosey hues are right up my alley and I can't wait to get my hands on it.
here

If this wasn't the biggest random blog post, then I don't know what is, but now you're all up to date on my life lately -- which has been a whole lot of nothing besides Sephora. I'm so thankful for four days off in a row so I can catch up on housework, laundry and sleep.

Hope you lovelies are having a wonderful Hump Day!
xoxo

5 comments:

Kate at Green Fashionista said...

I sure did take advantage of my VIB discount and finally hit VIB again for next year *phew*.

You're going to love your Clarisonic! It seems overpriced, but once you start using it you'll feel that it's worth every penny.

How did I not know about the Naked3!? Definitely looking into it now....

Jenna said...

Ohhh...a Clarisonic is on my wish list. I want one so bad! I also want, scratch that, I NEED the Naked 3! The colors are stunning and I cannot wait to get my hands on one.

Do you happen to know the release date?!

Kaylin said...

Didn't know about the NAKED3.
Holy All things make up, I can't wait.

Skeyndor said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Skeyndor said...

Nice blog! Skin care is essential for everybody and yeah I have been using products of Skeyndor since last month and am very happy with the results. Try Skeyndor's products to get healthy and glowing skin

https://www.skeyndor.in/