Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Oh How Pinteresting

I feel like being a woman of few words today, so let's just jump right into Oh How Pinteresting Wednesday. And since I've been pinning wedding things like it's my job, it's going to be my unofficial theme of the week.

 












I wouldn't mind if every single one of those pins would just magically appear on our wedding day. It sure would make planning so much easier!

The winner of my Favorite Things Giveaway will be announced tomorrow, so keep your eyes open! Maybe you'll be the lucky winner!

Happy Hump Day, ladies!

7 comments:

Lindsey said...

I absolutely love that cake and might have to steal that calligraphy idea for my invites! Great pins!!


-Lindsey
followtheruels.blogspot.com

Bev said...

Love the different colored chiffon dresses!!

And the simple cake with the BOW... adorbs!!

I just got married this summer, but want to pin wedding pics every day of my life!!

Found you through the OHP link up!

xo, Bev

Kalie said...

Love the address that way on the invitations. It looks so much fancier than just a boring label...

The Best of Both Worlds said...

Love it all!!! That cake is amazing

Leanne said...

All of these pins are beautiful!!

Sadly, I planned my wedding before Pinterest. Sad day. But it will be exciting to see the things you choose!

Happy Wednesday! :)

Life With Lauren said...

The second pin is absolutely gorgeous!

Erin said...

I want to come to your wedding if it looks as magical as these pictures! I love the lantern one and the one with the ceiling fabric all decorated. Ahhhhmaze!