I had quite a few people ask me about this picture when I posted it to Instagram a while ago. Welp, if you want to know how to get your very own glittered Starbucks tumbler, today is your lucky day!
It is a really easy DIY project. All you need is:
- A Starbucks tumbler with a removable center. Unless you already have a Starbucks tumbler with a removable center, you're going to have to find one online because Starbucks no longer makes this type of tumbler. I found mine on Amazon.
- Mod Podge
- A paint brush
- Glitter in the color of your choice
Here's how you do it:
- Take the tumbler apart and set the inside cup to the side -- you won't be doing anything to it.
- With a paint brush, spread mod podge on the inside out the outer cup. Make sure you cover it completely.
- Pour glitter inside the cup. Cover the top with a piece of paper or cardboard and shake until the glitter has covered the entire inside of the tumble. Let dry for at least two hours.
- Repeat the mod podge and glitter process two more times, allowing each layer to dry for at least two hours.
Happy Monday, lovelies!