Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Neon

First, can we acknowledge the fact that its already March 12th? Ummm, I'm pretty sure a blink ago it was January. I almost had a panic attack yesterday while meeting with a parent yesterday when he asked me what the date was. It was one of those -- "It's March 11th omg my car payment is due in four days" kind of moments.

Even though time is moving super fast and I feel so disoriented these days, one great thing about it already being March 12th is that spring is fighting to arrive here in Michigan. Sure, it's only supposed to be in the mid- to high- 30s today, but we had a gorgeous 50 degree day this past Sunday. I even got to take my very first outdoor run of the year.


One of my favorite things about spring is break out the neon colors. I love bright, bold colors. I know it can be a little intimidating for some, so one of the easiest and greatest ways to rock a pop of color is through accessories. Here are some accessories I would love to add to my collection.


Neon



Charlotte Russe neon sandals / Kate Spade statement necklace / Marc by Marc Jacobs chain jewelry / Chunky jewelry, $14 / Charm necklace / Tube scarve

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love those sandals! Actually it's all great. Vibrant colors are fave of mine.

Sara Elizabeth said...

loving all of those! I just bought a neon pink pair of chino shorts from JCrew and I'm obsessed with them.

Lauran {The Real Young Housewife of Southern VA} said...

Im obsessing over all those items!!! Pumping me up for Spring and Summer! Dear Lord I cant wait!!!!!

Kristin said...

I am so ready for sunshine and flip flops!!

The Sweetest Thing said...

Love LOVE! I love the neons - which I know you know! But I really love your jewelry picks!