I'm trying something new and linking up with Lauren from From My Grey Desk Blog for High Five for Friday. Join me, will ya?
1. I attempted my very first four strand braid this week! I obviously need some practice, and learn how to make strands a little more equal than above, but I think it was a good start! I'm loving this braid and it looks amazing on super long and thick hair (both of which I'm lacking!) If you're interested in learning how to do this easy and fun braid, check out this video tutorial.
2. I finally found a grocery store that sells Ben & Jerry's Greek Frozen Yogurt! KROGER'S I LOVE YOU! ....oh.em.geeeee (more dramaticness and such) Raspberry Fudge Chunk is delicious. J and I devoured this bad boy in no time.
3. Our couch is finally getting delivered today. This whole sitting on the floor/in uncomfortable dining room table chairs is getting old. I'm ready to lounge fo realz.
4. I finally got my butt back in motion after not working out for who knows how long. I was doing so good at running at least four times a week and then the heat wave of the century hit and I refused to step outside if I didn't need to. It feels great getting back into working out!
5. It's that time of the year again! I bought some apple cider this week and was in heaven! And I must say, apple cider out of a mason jar definitely tastes better. Can't wait to warm it up with a little cinnamon. Yum!
Happy Friday, lovelies! I hope you all have a wonderful week!