Friday, July 13, 2012

Friday Favorites

Dare I say...it's already Friday?!?! It's been a crazy week, but now that it's Friday, I've realized just how quickly it went by. I'm definitely not complaining about that! I've been such a bad blogging friend this week! I've been terrible at responding to everyone, I'm sorry! I promise next week will be better!

Well, to kick off the weekend, I'm linking up with The Bargain Blonde for FRIDAY FAVORITES!


{favorite snack}
 
Yasso Frozen Greek Yogurt! My love for greek yogurt (which I eat on the daily) is now frozen! I can eat these all day. The blueberry is my personal favorite, but I'm not hating on the strawberry either. I can eat these bad boys and not feel like I need to go run twenty-thousand miles. It feels nice to 'indulge' without being unhealthy.

{favorite new show}

Beverly Hills Nannies. I know I posted briefly about this yesterday, but I cannot get enough. I take care of 8 toddlers Monday through Friday and I love it. I would love it even more if I was paid 40+ hours a week! Sure, you would have to deal with bratty children and biotch mothers, but I already do that. This show is going to be a new obsession fo sho.

{favorite drink}

Pumpkin Spice Latte from Starbucks. I absolutely love summer, but lately I've been craving skinny jeans, boots, sweaters, scarves, and a delicious PSL. Once fall rolls around, I drop way too much dough at Starbucks on my beloved drink. I don't want to bring on the cold weather too quickly, but I am pretty gosh darn excited for this bad boy.

{favorite future fur baby}

Pomsky! I know, again, another thing I've already shared this week, but my pomsky obsession is growing quickly. When I saw this little nugget on Pinterest, it was love at first sight. But when I showed Justin the picture and he agreed it was adorable, I knew it was meant to be! A pomsky is a mix between a Pomeranian and a Siberian Husky, and doesn't get much bigger than a Pom. I, admittedly am a small dog lover, but I was afraid I would never be able to convince Justin to turn Team Small Dogs. But since we both agree on these adorable Pomskies, it's a deal. Now I just need to find a breeder! In my best baby voice, I just want to yell "pomsky womsky nugget!" I know I'm weird. I'm accepting name suggestions for my future fur child.

{favorite thing I'm waiting on}

My Erin Condren Life Planner!!! It's supposed to arrive today and I could not be more excited. I am a sucker for anything organizing, and the LP is a planner on steroids. I'm so excited to get beyond organized so I can stop forgetting important things! 

HAPPY FRIDAY LOVELY LADIES! Enjoy your much deserved weekend!

**If you haven't yet entered my e.l.f. Studio Creme Eyeliner and $15 Target GC Giveaway yet, click here to do so! The giveaway ends Monday, July 16th at midnight EST. Don't miss out!!**



8 comments:

Alana Christine said...

I'm going to have to try those yogurt bars!

Erin said...

You see I watched the Nanny show last night and I didn't love it. I mean that obviously means I'm still going to watch it but it just seemed SO staged. And I realize that most shows are but this one was especially bad. Like how they had the duck poop part filmed (even though it was two months ago). And how every nanny had just started working two days ago? It was like the casted a bunch of semi pretty humans and were like hey wanna be on a show? You'll have to be a nanny.

Lyzz said...

I totally want a Pomsky. There's a joke that they are the perfect pet for a University of Washington fan (go Huskies)!! :)

Brittany said...

I've been seeing these Erin Condren mentoined all over the blogmunity. I'm gonna have to break down and buy one.

Kelly { MessyDirtyHair } said...

omggg! i watched Bev Hills nannies too! i LOVE it! i cannot wait for this season! and I want to be one..haha! happy weekend! xoxo Kelly

Ms.Vargas said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Ms.Vargas said...

Gonna check out the Nanny show., sounds interesting. oh future Pomsky furbaby, how adorable! I've def seen the hype on the new planners, they are super cute. Have a fab weekend.
~Ana
@ Zealous Dilettante

Christina said...

Just stopped by to say hi!!


I love Beverly Hills Nannies!!

xox
Christina