Sunday, July 1, 2012

Sunday Social






Time to link up with Neely and Ashley for Sunday Social: Fashion Edition!

What is your favorite store to shop at?
 I love a good deal on clothes so I stick to Target, Forever 21, and H&M. TJ Maxx for bags and shoes!
If you could afford anything and everything, which designer brand would you covet?
Hands down, Chanel! I would be the next Rachel Zoe.
{via}
And some Alice + Olivia!

{via}
{via}
Must have closet staple?
Dark skinny jeans, sandals, boots, anything black

Favorite kind of shoes?
BOOTS! I'm addicted!


Best clothing deal you've ever gotten?
 I've found a lot of gems at TJ Maxx or Marshall's over the years that I can't really remember. But the most recent deal I've found...a pair of $75 Gap jeans that fit me like a glove for $10.

Style you'd love to try?
My sister and I were just talking about this. ROMPERS! I have an extra long torso, so I don't fit into rompers. I recently found the perfect romper and couldn't get the straps over my shoulder without giving myself a wedgie. And strapless rompers? They don't even cover my chest. I'm a freak of nature!

4 comments:

ty said...

Hahahahahahha I have the SAME problem with rompers!! I'm so long waisted, I can't manage one without cutting myself in half :)

Alyssa said...

Anything black is so my closet!! Black is the only color I would buy for years! I'm finally starting to buy more colors! Black is just so flattering and can go with pretty much anything! I love it!

Janna Renee said...

I shop at all the same places! I have too many clothes too, so I don't need to go anywhere else! One time I found a $100 pair of earrings for $20! I think that was my best deal...I can't wait till we get to showcase our "messy project" ;)

Nikki @ makeupHER said...

I completely agree with the romper situation, they fit me so awkwardly I just gave up! Love those TB Boots!!