Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Pinterest All Day, Errr Day

Oh, how very Pinteresting indeed! Please tell me when you read that, you said it in a British accent like I intended. If not, go back and read it again. Danka.

And onto the good stuff, Oh How Pinteresting Wednesday! WAHOO! Can you tell I'm a little slap happy? This is the drunk but not really drunk Jenna. This is what happens when I write blog posts late at night (last night for all y'all reading this post this morning.) Anywho, I'm just rambling so let's get down to business. Link up with Michelle to share your weekly Pinterest finds!


{story of my life}

{yes, Justin, this will do}

{for my favorite holiday!}
  
{druzy, my love}
 
  
{love the combination of coral and navy}
 

{I would never leave this kitchen}


{and now for all the clothes that should make an appearance in my closet before fall gets here}




{thank you very much, Pinterest}

HAPPY HUMP DAY, Y'ALL!

14 comments:

Blue Dog Belle said...

great pictures love!

xoxo, emily
bluedogbelle.blogspot.com

Megan Wadsworth said...

Downloading clothes would be awesome... I would love to have my Pinterest closet!

anika♥Lee said...

Your blog is really cute. I'm a new follower!!! I also ♥ Pinterest and now, thanks a lot, I won't be getting any work done for the rest of the day !!! ;) come say hi! www.anikaLee.com

Meghan @ More from Meg said...

Love all your pins - I'll take those earrings - I love those!!! Happy Wednesday :)

Michelle said...

Love these pins!

Alicia Marie said...

I totally read that with a British accent even before you told me to, cheers! And I want those leopard loafers!!!!!! Target has some loafers/Tom's knock offs in leopard on sale for $14 this week...I might have to snatch them up. ;)

Stesha said...

ok you just got me very excited for fall clothes! I need to not shop for summer and start shopping for fall! love love!

xxS

Still Standing ... said...

I love those earrings!!!!

Kate said...

Love the clothes! I can't believe fall is almost here!

Jessie said...

Great pics!! Who makes those earrings?? Love!

Erin said...

Justin can go ahead and plop one of those pretty puppies on my finger too. You can marry him but I'll just have a ring.

Unknown said...

LOVE these pictures -- and fall. scarves. boots. love. cannot get here soon enough, right?! and those earrings. i die. need. now. I am pretty sure this post {and pinterest in general} is about to put a dent in my bank account. If only we could illegally download clothes. le sigh. <3

Janna Renee said...

I love coral and navy, and Christmas is totally my favorite holiday!

The Best of Both Worlds said...

Wouldn't life be awesome if we could just download an outfit. I love the coral and navy. My two favorite coloes righr now!