Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Randomness in a Post



High/Low Top - Express // Jeans - American Eagle // Sandals - Target // Necklace - Forever 21
 Perfect day for a baggy, high/low tank top and (super) ripped jeans. I promise, I don't buy jeans with this many rips in them, my foot just tends to go threw the tiny rips every now and again, hence why my entire knee is exposed.

We took the kiddos on a field trip to the 4-H Fair today. Hysterical. These children have never seen a live farm animal in their entire life. The looks on their faces when we walked into the cow barn was priceless. A couple of them were estatic. Most of them were terrified. Oh, the days when a cow seemed as big as a dinosaur.


Today has just been one of those days. I rolled up to work almost half an hour late even though I left my house on time. Thank you construction traffic. I'm feeling a little frazzled today. Don't you hate that? No matter what you do, you just feel like you're constantly behind. I'm blessed to have understanding bosses who usually aren't on time either. But since I'm feeling so frazzled today, my brain isn't even working enough to write this blog post! Sorry I'm all over the place. I'll come back tomorrow strong with a great Pinterest inspired blog post and won't let you down!

And if that wasn't the most random blog post I've ever written, then I don't know what is!

7 comments:

Alicia Marie said...

Love the outfit! And I do the same damn thing with my jeans...like my feet haven't been going through pant holes for all these years that they don't know which hole is the end! Dummies. But sometimes it does work out and distresses them faster. hah

ps: I just thought I'd let you know I finally took the plunge today and started my blog up, and you've been kinda my inspiration for it! It's nothing fancy, at all, but it's a start...and I hope you might check it out sometime! :)

Stesha said...

I LOve that outfit. I can only see half but you are rocking it! I always turn to my ripped jeans on comfy days!

xxS

Scribble-N-Dash said...

Cute outfit! I have the same problem with my jeans that have holes, it seems like no matter how hard you try, your foot ALWAYS goes straight through lol!! Love random posts :)

<3 Melissa
http://scribble-n-dash.blogspot.com

Katie said...

Super cute outfit! I love Target's shoes, they are amazing and so reasonably priced!

Unknown said...

I had a similar day! I felt horrible but I even had to cancel dinner plans because I was such a mess this morning.

Eliza said...

We all have days like those! And I love the jeans rips and all!
xo
lovelyaddictions.blogspot.com

Ali said...

Fabulous outfit! Hope your day is better tomorrow!:)