Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Emerald City

Emerald City

I am absolutely in love with the color emerald, so you can imagine my excitement when it was announced as the Pantone color of the year. I think emerald looks gorgeous on all hair colors and skin tones -- you just can't go wrong!

Justin hates on my emerald love. The color green is a sin in his book -- thanks to Michigan State. But what do men know about style?

The correct answer is nothing. But I digress...

My favorite way to rock the emerald trend is through accessories. A pair of emerald druzy earrings, stackable emerald rings (one of my favorite Christmas presents), or an emerald-toned nail polish seems to bring together an outfit perfectly.

What is your favorite way to add Pantone's color of the year to your wardrobe?

 

4 comments:

Amy Willingham said...

have u seen the other colors they posted? im obsessed with the poppy red and jaded grey!!! love love

Kalie said...

I can relate to others hating on you for wearing green! Especially where you live...

Janna Renee said...

I am quite a fan of Emerald, because I lust after any shade of green!!

Blue Dog Belle said...

SO obsessed with this color!