Monday, February 18, 2013

It's Still the Weekend

Hello lovelies! Even though I have the day off of work and it's still technically the weekend, I'm linking up with Sami for Weekend Shenanigans.


I don't usually talk about my weekends on le blog because I fell like that's exactly what everyone else does every.single.Monday. Buttttttt I had a fantastic weekend with ma boo so I just wanted to share some (poor quality) pictures with y'all.

Speaking of poor quality iPhone pictures, after trying to snap some legit pictures of myself for the blog, I've realized I need something better than my iPhone, or my Cannon I bought back in 2006. So if anyone is feeling extra generous, homegirl is looking for an upgrade. Just sayin....


JB and I celebrated our 3 year anniversary Friday with dinner at PF Changs followed by seeing Safe Haven. Dinner was fab, as usual. I could stuff my face with PF Changs' every day of the week and never get sick of it. JB pulled out his romantic side and wooed me with endless words of affirmation. He usually doesn't show his serious side for longer than a hot second -- which I love about him -- but it was really special to hear him speak from the heart. We finished dinner off with some bomb cheesecake...


We devoured over half of it before I actually thought to take a picture of it, but just imagine what it looked like whole with raspberry sauce and lots of fresh berries. My inner fat girl was so happy.


JB thought he was having a fashion break through when he paired his neon shoes with a gray sweater and light blue button up. I assured him it was the wrong shoe choice, but cute that he tried to be trendy. This is why I love him... and why he needs me in his life.

I bought this super cute cream lace tunic from H&M for our date. Seriously ladies, go snag yourself one! It's super cute. Of course, I wanted to share it with you so I asked JB to take a picture of me. At first, I got this...


And then after many of ridiculous pictures in terrible lighting (it was 1:30am) we settled on this goofy picture.


Minus my silly face and the terrible yellow lighting, how cute is that tunic?? I paired it with some leggings, tall black boots and gold jewelry. The tunic is long enough to wear with leggings but also looks amazing with jeans. Seriously, go to H&M now!

And just in case you were questioning how attractive of a couple JB and I are...

 
Happy Monday, ladies!

7 comments:

Sara Elizabeth said...

Happy belated Anniversary!! PF Changs is one of my favorite places!

Ashley Barnhill said...

LOVE your tunic! So freaking cute!!!

Kiki said...

I am glad you had such a wonderful weekend!!! That cheesecake looks amazing!!! It literally makes me want to go home and make one!! YUMMM YUMMM YUMMMM!!! And that tunic to die for!!!!!!!!!!! (hence all the exclamation points)
have a great week!
XOXO
glammedbytarin.blogspot.com

Sami said...

PF Changs and Safe Haven sounds like a perfect date to me! Love that tunic girl, I always find fun stuff at H&M! Need to head there soon! Thanks for linking up :)

SH said...

Happy anniversary! That food looks amazing.

Sheree
The Hartungs Blog
thehartungs.blogspot.ca

Jen said...

That cheesecake looks amazing and I love the Tunic! and happy anniversary, you're an adorable couple! happy to have found your blog from the Hunter giveaway!

Kristin said...

Happy 3 years! yum! pf changs :)