Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Maxi Love

If you're tall, a.k.a. over 5'5, you know the pain of finding a maxi skirt that doesn't look like it was meant for a child. I'm barely 5'7 and finding a maxi skirt that brushes the ground has been impossible; they all hit my ankle and look absolutely rediculous.

Enter LuLaRoe.

Tall and short ladies alike, look no further! LuLaRoe has a maxi skirt for everyone. The best part? These skirts are not hemmed which means they brush the floor on us tall ladies.


I'm in love with this skirt. The material is light enough to be breathable but thick enough to not be see-through -- the perfect combination. I'm loving maxi skirts in the winter. Pair it with a simple shirt and a scarf and it's perfection.


What is your favorite way to style a maxi skirt in the winter months?

7 comments:

julia rose. said...

Oh I'm LOVING this look on you! I, too, adore maxis in the winter :)

Unknown said...

AH! I want this! You look great!! I'm just over 5'7" and you're right, finding anything decent and long is ridiculous!!

Sara
mommysummers.com

J and A said...

It looks so cute on you!!

lesley: the dream tree said...

very cute! i have the same problem of everthing being too short. going to check this out.

Anonymous said...

super cute.

Erin said...

Gah I love this! My problem is always finding ones that are opaque enough to wear without something under. This one looks perfect though!

SH said...

I love anything maxi!!

Sheree
The Hartungs Blog
thehartungs.blogspot.ca