I've been having too many of those life failure moments lately. We've all been there, right? I know I'm not the only hot mess to have walk through Blogland. Let me just share with you....
1) I ran into a wall at work the other day. It wasn't one of those "oops I wasn't paying attention to that strange piece of wall that randomly juts out into the hallways" moment. Oh no. Apparently I can't walk in a straight line because I ran into the wall next to me. Yup, just kinda fell over into it. Embarrassing.
2) I went to Ulta (surprise, surprise) and bought two OPI nail polishes and a Maybelline Color Whisper lipstick and only spent $1.50. I redeemed my Ulta points to pay for the rest... a whopping 700 points. If you know how much money you need to spend to have 700 Ulta points, you know why this is a huge life fail.
3) I had a glass of wine for lunch yesterday. And yes, it was delicious.
4) I placed an impulsive bid on eBay for a MK bag with no intention of actually winning. Whoops! And there goes money I really shouldn't have spent. At least I have a new MK on its way to me. Positive thinking...
5) I ate an entire Subway footlong in less than 20 minutes after a super stressful meeting with a parent. I wasn't even that hungry.
I like to pretend like one of these days I'll get my life together -- probably not going to happen.