Thursday, February 28, 2013

Five Ways I've Failed at Life Lately

I've been having too many of those life failure moments lately. We've all been there, right? I know I'm not the only hot mess to have walk through Blogland. Let me just share with you....


1) I ran into a wall at work the other day. It wasn't one of those "oops I wasn't paying attention to that strange piece of wall that randomly juts out into the hallways" moment. Oh no. Apparently I can't walk in a straight line because I ran into the wall next to me. Yup, just kinda fell over into it. Embarrassing. 

2) I went to Ulta (surprise, surprise) and bought two OPI nail polishes and a Maybelline Color Whisper lipstick and only spent $1.50. I redeemed my Ulta points to pay for the rest... a whopping 700 points. If you know how much money you need to spend to have 700 Ulta points, you know why this is a huge life fail.

3) I had a glass of wine for lunch yesterday. And yes, it was delicious.

4) I placed an impulsive bid on eBay for a MK bag with no intention of actually winning. Whoops! And there goes money I really shouldn't have spent. At least I have a new MK on its way to me. Positive thinking...

5) I ate an entire Subway footlong in less than 20 minutes after a super stressful meeting with a parent. I wasn't even that hungry.


I like to pretend like one of these days I'll get my life together -- probably not going to happen.




10 comments:

Unknown said...

What MK bag did you end up getting? I really want one of his handbags, they are so cute.

Love your blog by the way!

Sara Elizabeth said...

A new purse and wine for lunch are certainly NOT fails!!

Ashley Barnhill said...

#4... hahahaha! WHOOPS! At least you'll have a fancy new purse?!

Carolyn said...

HAHA! I'm guilty of all of these at one point or another. :) Oops!

Jena Roach said...

Just think of all the beauty products you must have accrued :) That's not a fail in my book! Running into a wall on the other hand... ;)

Neely said...

LOL at the Ulta one

Erin said...

Haha GREAT post. I'm not sure why the wine is on the fail list though...? That's definitely a success. And I still have never been to an Ulta so I have no idea how many dollars that is

Unknown said...

Ive been known to scarf down a candy bar and wash it down with a bottle... oops I mean glass of wine after one of those SUPER FUN parent meetings! (after school for the wine... OF COURSE!)


#lifefail

SH said...

Can't wait to see the bag you bought!

Sheree
The Hartungs Blog
thehartungs.blogspot.ca

Anonymous said...

I fail to see the failure of #3. As for #4, I do that a lot and then I get mad at myself for spending money I didn't even want to spend. Go figure!