Friday, February 22, 2013

Truthfully...


I confess...
I may have lost faith in humanity this week. I'm not claiming to be the smartest tool in the shed, but use your brain people! My fifth grade teacher always said there's no such thing as a stupid question. Well, she lied. If I had a dollar for every stupid question I was asked this week... well, you know the rest.

I confess...
I've been on a junk food binge this week. I worked out last night and then ate chips and French onion dip. I'm blaming it on depressing Michigan weather.

I confess...
My whole outlook on blogging took a dramatic turn this week, and for the better. I can't really explain it other than I need to stop letting others shape my idea of blogging.

I confess...
...back to those chips and French onion dip. I don't regret it.

I confess...
I can't decide if I want waste spend money on a Michael Kors bag or a Longchamp. Both would be ideal but homegirl isn't made of money. Help!

I confess...
I haven't been on Pinterest in a couple weeks! *gasp*

Have a wonderful weekend, lovely ladies!





8 comments:

julia rose. said...

I say go for the MK- he never disappoints ;) And don't let the french onion dip and chips take over your thoughts- I'm sure it was daaang good.

Blue Dog Belle said...

I love my Longchamp. perfect for just about any occasion--- but a MK may be more "fun"

Erin said...

Put the chips and dip down and send it straight to me. I ate it last weekend. I could eat it every damn day.

And DUH Longchamp all the way! I wear mine every day.

Sara Elizabeth said...

I highly recommend the large Longchamp Le Pliage! The bf just gave me the indigo one for my birthday and im obsessed!

Eliza said...

Depends on what you want your bag to be used for a Michael Kors seems more for a going out bag while the long champ is for heavy duty taking it to work/school kinda bag!
Xo
www.lovelyaddictions.blogspot.com

The Sweetest Thing said...

Girlfriend, I confess I NEVER get on Pinterest. You'd think I would love it but I do not... I get stressed!And I deleted it while wedding planning :o!

SH said...

I've also been on a junk food binge this week...oops!

Hope you had a wonderful weekend!

-Sheree
The Hartungs Blog
thehartungs.blogspot.ca

Unknown said...

Longchamp is blahhh... Get something cheery for spring... PS I somehow got into your blog from a Pinterest post and I love it!