1) I confess that I want to quit my job right at this very moment and never see another Toddler in my entire life. (Yes, it's been one of those days.) Yes, I know that the kids I work with lack any type of positive parenting, but does it really take a ton of effort to teach your child it's not okay to scratch the skin off another child every 3 seconds?!? It's days like today I wish we could give time outs (stupid non-disipline policy).
2) I am so beyond excited for an 80+ degree day tomorrow. You better believe I'll be laying next to our pool (that isn't open yet, oh well!) getting my tan on. I've been waiting for this since last summer!!
3) I feel like I broke that whole "respect your elders" rule last night, but it was for a good reason! I was at Justin's baseball game last night when a 40 year old woman from the opposing team murmered the word I hate the most. It literally makes my blood boil and gives me that fighting feeling in the pit of my stomach. She was mad at the ump for some reason (didn't know she was a coach?) and thought it would be appropriate to call him (a black man) a racial slur. I turned around so fast I gave myself whiplash. I put in my two cents about her choice of language and she didn't make another peep. IT'S 2012 PEOPLE!!!!
4) I download the MyFitnessPal app on my iPhone and I've become obsessed with the number of calories I consume in a day. This may not be healthy....
5) My lunch break is over so all of the seventy-thousand other confessions I have will just have to wait until next week!
Link up with Leslie over at A Blonde Ambition to share your confessions!
Have a wonderful weekend everyone!