Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Oh How Pinteresting Wednesday

HAPPY HUMP DAY!

{Does anyone else really dislike that phrase?}

Well, its time for my favorite link up of the week...



There's nothing I love more than a good Pinterest session, and I had quite a few of those this week. Link up with Michelle at The Vintage Apple to share your weekly Pinterest finds!

My theme for the week : Things that absolutely need to be in my closet!

I'm really liking maxi skirts these days

I would probably kill myself if I tried to walk in these

Casual summer outfit

Druzy...need I say more?

Belt and skirt, por favor!

Nautical bracelets
 

All the above and more in this in this closet, thank you very much!

xoxo, J

18 comments:

Mrs Guenther said...

there goes my dream closet.

PS. I can never reply to your comments that you leave on my blog post :(

Megan Wadsworth said...

I think I need those teal shoes. Seriously.

Jenna said...

Oh no! How do I fix that?!?

Meghan @ More from Meg said...

What I wouldn't do to get that closet! HAHA! :)

Nichole @ casadecrews.com said...

I love that maxi dress!!

Erin said...

That closet is bigger than my whole apartment...

Krista Robertson said...

I nominated you for the Kreativ Blogger Award!

http://serioussouthernshopaholic.blogspot.com/2012/05/kreativ-blogger-award.html

Leanne said...

So...it took me a week...but I'm now officially following! Yay! Love the blog, so fun :)

Have a great day!

still being [molly] said...

those teal pumps have been on my pin wish list forever

Ashley said...

That pink maxi skirt is perfect!!! Love all of these.

jessica said...

omg, that maxi skirt is amazing! I need it in my closet too! Along with those nautical bracelets :)

Happy Wednesday!

Bailey
http://lostandfound-bailee.blogspot.de/

Christine said...

I'm a sucker for all things nautical and that bracelets just gets me!

Kelly { MessyDirtyHair } said...

omg i hate saying happy hump day...it just doesn't sound right! great pins! love that pink maxi skirt!

xo

Sarah Annette said...

I love all these skirts! I think the bright pink is my favorite :) I pinned like all of these, too funny.

ThefashionFlite said...

lovely pins!Would really appreciate if we follow each other via GFC & Bloglovin or maybe both! Do let me know!
Keep Smiling:D
✿thefashionflite
✿twitter
✿Bloglovin

Nicole Rene said...

Ohh I am obsessed with that chambray shirt with the aztec print skirt & belt! Too freaking adorable !

Sarah said...

Can I just come LIVE with you? You must have the CUTEST house!

Simone @ Busy as a Honey Bee said...

That closet is AMAZING! wishing for sure!

-Simone
busyasahoneybee.blogspot.com