Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Oh How Pinteresting Wednesday

HAPPY HUMP DAY!

{Does anyone else really dislike that phrase?}

Well, its time for my favorite link up of the week...



There's nothing I love more than a good Pinterest session, and I had quite a few of those this week. Link up with Michelle at The Vintage Apple to share your weekly Pinterest finds!

My theme for the week : Things that absolutely need to be in my closet!

I'm really liking maxi skirts these days

I would probably kill myself if I tried to walk in these

Casual summer outfit

Druzy...need I say more?

Belt and skirt, por favor!

Nautical bracelets
 

All the above and more in this in this closet, thank you very much!

xoxo, J

18 comments:

Jazmine said...

there goes my dream closet.

PS. I can never reply to your comments that you leave on my blog post :(

Megan Wadsworth said...

I think I need those teal shoes. Seriously.

Jenna Simpson said...

Oh no! How do I fix that?!?

Meghan @ More from Meg said...

What I wouldn't do to get that closet! HAHA! :)

Nichole said...

I love that maxi dress!!

Erin said...

That closet is bigger than my whole apartment...

kRl said...

I nominated you for the Kreativ Blogger Award!

http://serioussouthernshopaholic.blogspot.com/2012/05/kreativ-blogger-award.html

Leanne @ Simply Beautiful said...

So...it took me a week...but I'm now officially following! Yay! Love the blog, so fun :)

Have a great day!

still being [molly] said...

those teal pumps have been on my pin wish list forever

Ashley said...

That pink maxi skirt is perfect!!! Love all of these.

Bailey@Lost&Found said...

omg, that maxi skirt is amazing! I need it in my closet too! Along with those nautical bracelets :)

Happy Wednesday!

Bailey
http://lostandfound-bailee.blogspot.de/

Christine said...

I'm a sucker for all things nautical and that bracelets just gets me!

Kelly { MessyDirtyHair } said...

omg i hate saying happy hump day...it just doesn't sound right! great pins! love that pink maxi skirt!

xo

Sarah Annette said...

I love all these skirts! I think the bright pink is my favorite :) I pinned like all of these, too funny.

Surbhi Suri said...

lovely pins!Would really appreciate if we follow each other via GFC & Bloglovin or maybe both! Do let me know!
Keep Smiling:D
✿thefashionflite
✿twitter
✿Bloglovin

Nicole Rene said...

Ohh I am obsessed with that chambray shirt with the aztec print skirt & belt! Too freaking adorable !

Sarah said...

Can I just come LIVE with you? You must have the CUTEST house!

Simone said...

That closet is AMAZING! wishing for sure!

-Simone
busyasahoneybee.blogspot.com