Friday, May 11, 2012

Fill In The Blank Friday


Linking up with Lauren for another Fill In The Blank Friday!

1. On a scale from 1-10 the frequency with which I get sick is, well, last year it was a 1. But since working with these germ infested babes, its like an 8. This past winter I was sick every other week.

2. The last time I felt sick was if you count allergy sick...this morning. Ugh.

3. The worst part about being sick is eveything! Being sick is my number one annoyance in life.

4. When I am sick I like to be taken care of by ...don't take care of me. Leave me alone to sulk in my own misery. I don't like people around me when I'm sick.

5. Something I do to keep myself healthy is vitamins! Errrday.

6. A secret remedy that I use when I'm sick is to sleep. Not so secret I guess...

7. One thing that always makes me feel better when I'm sick is all the reality TV I can handle. Love me some trashy TV!

If this is your first time stopping by my blog, WELCOME! Check out the rest of my blog and follow me if you would like! (Don't mind me promoting myself, unabashedly. A new bloggers gotta do what a new bloggers gotta do!)

xoxo, J

3 comments:

Megan Wadsworth said...

Never seen this linkup before, but I like it! Thanks for stopping by on WILW, I'm a new follower!

Jen said...

Trashy TV is where it's at! Reality shows and Drop Dead Diva to be exact ;)

Jen
www.hautewhimsy.com

oomph. said...

haha, I love me some great trashy tv! I don't get to watch it often, but when I do, I love it!