Friday, January 11, 2013

Confessional Friday


Oh, Confessional Friday, it's been too long. Join me and link up with Leslie to confess. The truth shall set you free!

1. I was thisclose to falling asleep on my desk yesterday. They hired another Family Service Assistant, and while I LOVE having someone to finally talk to and I think we'll be the best of friend, we now have even less to do. To keep myself awake, I took some flour and cornstarch from the kitchen and made slime. That's real social work-y if you ask me!

2. I've eaten more cookies this week than the dang Cookie Monster. I have zero self-control.

3. I'm beyond confused at all this hype over this new Buckwild show. I watched an episode thinking maybe it's as good as everyone says it is... nope. It's terrible. Sorry I'm not sorry.

4. Ever since little Owen was born last weekend, I've had a major MAJOR case of Baby Fever. I mean, how can you not?! Look at the little man!





5. My body has been fighting something terrible all week. I can't eat anything without my stomach turning into knots and feeling nauseous. I wish I would just get sick and get it over with. Who says that?!

6. We found out there's a mouse on the loose in our office when he ran out from under my desk earlier this week. I think he's cute.......


7 comments:

Sam said...

I don't get buck wild either! not a fan!

julia rose. said...

This girl does NOT do mice. Does not! Haha. I hope you start feeling better though and get through your nasty sick feeling- stomach stuff is the worst!

Erin said...

Wellll maybe that baby fever is coming to fruition!!!

Meghan @ More from Meg said...

Ewwww a mouse in the office?? I would freak out - haha!

Shelby said...

I love the confession post idea, especially of the Cookie Monster/self control! Too funny!

The Best of Both Worlds said...

I need to jump in on this!! I'm not interested in buck wild at all

Shelley said...

Having the flu is the worst- don't wish for that!! lol