Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Oh, How Pinteresting!

Lately, I've been very, dare I say -- inspired -- by fashion. I've always been interested in fashion and have had a love for putting pieces together to create the perfect look, but this love has moved to another level. I guess you could say I've become obsessed. I find myself laying in bed, dreaming of the perfect outfit paired with the perfect accessories and the perfect make up. It's been taking up a lot of my free thinking time. So in honor of me becoming a walking, talking, fashion-crazed psycho, OHP will be solely dedicated to my recent fashionista pins.



Maybe one day when I'm not living on a Social Worker's salary I'll be able to spend my days in stores and boutiques and shop until my Pinterest closet becomes my real life closet. Maybe. Who am I kidding? I'll be 80 by the time that happens....

3 comments:

Erin said...

Come link up for fashion favorites tomorrow!!!

Stephanie said...

Oh man, I want everything! Pinterest just makes me want to spend $$ I don't have.

Kelly { MessyDirtyHair } said...

That's bc you're a fashionista!! Love the pins! Xo