Friday, January 4, 2013

Friday's Letters

{via}
Dear J, I've really been enjoying spending so much time with you over my two-week Christmas break. I think this whole getting hitched thing won't be half bad (insert cheesetastic winky face). I'm excited for our date night and some quality "us-time". Dear Work, Only three more days until I have to go back to you, and I must say, I'm dreading it. This just confirms that we should probably part ways at the end of my contract. Dear Jeweler, I'm counting on you to call me today, letting me know that my engagement ring is ready to be picked up. You've had it for almost two weeks...I think it's time. Dear Michigan Winter, I love the white snow outside, but yikes! Does it really need to be this cold? The Arctic Tundra has arrived. Dear Perfect Aztec Print Cardigan,  You can show up in my closet any day now. How hard can it be for a girl on a wedding budget to find you at a decent price?! Dear Blog, I have a feeling we might be taking you in a different direction in the near future. That direction, I'm still unsure about. All I know is that I'm not entirely happy with you. I have a few good ideas for you, so let's see where we end up! Dear Readers, If you have an idea or something you would like to see more of on this little blog of mine, help a sister out and leave a comment! I would love to hear what you would like to see on Yours Truly.

Happy Friday, lovelies!

7 comments:

Kalie said...

I agree about these temperatures lately. Just wait until you are up early on your way to work freezing your butt off! Thank goodness for remote starts on days like these! Hopefully you have one too :)

Erin said...

Oooh a new direction? Where exactly will we be going miss? I would like wedding stuff. But you could probably already tell that I was going to say that

Stephanie said...

Ooo a new direction sounds fun! What are your ideas? I really hope the jeweler calls and your ring is all fixed and perfect again.

Unknown said...

it seems like a lot of us bloggers are questioning our blogs in 2013. any idea what direction you want to take yours?

Anonymous said...

New direction...... I would like to see yo blogiggity not participate in the messy project like ever ever again! ;)

Brandi said...

Love Friday Letters!!! It is funny how the grass is always greener - My sister in law lives in Michigan and she says exactly what you did about the weather, but I sit here in Northern Cali just wishing for a teeny bit of snow! We never get any here in Sacramento. Womp womp, I know :)

Anyway, Happy New Year, I look forward to reading more in 2013 <3

The Preppy Student said...

thats like a lot of fun! happy new year!