Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Hump Day Pins

It's Hump Day, y'all! Only two more days of work and this girl has a four day weekend! Ah, the perks of working for a federally funded program!

Well ladies, it's our favorite day of the week. Oh, How Pinteresting Wednesday! Link up and share with everyone the amazeballs pins you've pinned this week.


Okay, so I have a lot of pins to share this week. Blame it on my new iPad....


**Don't forget to enter my current giveaway for a change to win a free pair of glasses or sunglasses of your choice from 39 Dollar Glasses!**

5 comments:

Ashley Barnhill said...

LOVE that eiffel tower picture!

Sarah by the Sea said...

I love the earrings upon earrings look, but I'm definitely too chicken to try it.

Hi from Oh How Pinteresting, by the way!

anna lizbeth said...

love the braided hair... if only i knew how!! xo annalizbeth

Courtney Kay said...

Yessss! Duck Dynasty. Great show, love it! Stopping by from the link-up :)

-Courtney

Anonymous said...

Great way of seeing things - I'm a little more of a black and white individual, myself
My webpage - silver jewellery