Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Hana Air Premiere Hair Dryer Review

I was recently contacted by the Marketing Team over at Misikko.com about reviewing their new HANA Air Premiere Hair Dryer. If you've been around Blogland for a while, you've definitely heard of Misikko.com. They're best known for their salon grade hair dryers and flat irons. I had searched their website a number of times before and was thrilled to hear that they wanted to send me one of their new hair dryers!


This e-mail came at the right time. A couple months ago, my trusty hair dryer started shooting sparks out of it. I thought about keeping it around, since I loved it so much, but the thought of my blonde locks going up in flames was enough for me to throw it away. So I moved on to a cheap hair dryer -- horrible. That hair dryer did nothing for my hair except take for.ev.er to dry and make it a rats nest. I was finally ready to bite the bullet and buy myself another trusty, salon grade dryer, but Misikko's Marketing Team came to the rescue.

I'm a bit of a beauty addict so when my new HANA Air Premiere Hair Dryer arrived, I couldn't wait to try it. Ladies, this is my 100% honest opinion -- I'M IN LOVE! 

Go ahead, tell me how wonderful my iPhone pictures are. I should probably invest in a real camera soon...
First, let's start with the design. This thing is a beaut! Just from a looks perspective, this dryer looks salon grade. It's sleek and shiny and all things wonderful. For such a heavy duty dryer, it's very light weight so you don't have to worry about your arm falling off while drying your locks. As you can see from the pictures, there are adjustable heat and fan settings as well as a cool down button.

The thing that surprised me the most about this dryer is the intensity of the fan speeds. The highest setting can only be compared to one of those accelerator hand dryers -- which is my opinion is perfect. My hair is pretty fine so drying it never takes more than 5-7 minutes, but with the HANA Air Premiere Hair Dryer, my hair was dry in less than two minutes! Ah-maze-ing! This is a huge plus for me because keeping my hair healthy is very important. Less drying time means less heat damage.

Another thing I love about this dryer is that the heat settings are considerably lower than most dryers I have used. This simply means that the air coming out of the dryer doesn't get super hot, which is a good thing! The higher the heat, the worse it is for your hair.

I would highly recommend this hair dryer for anyone who is in the market for a high-quality dryer. The only downfall is that it is pretty pricey, but if you're willing to invest in a good hair dryer, the HANA Air Premiere Hair Dryer is definitely worth it! Make sure you stop by Misikko.com and check out all of the amazing salon grade hair tools they have to offer!

Happy Tuesday, lovelies!

9 comments:

Carolyn said...

I love my HANA too! :) So glad that you got one!

J and A said...

Good to hear - my hair dyer is dying a slow death and it takes forever to dry my hair so I have been looking for a new one..may have to take the plunge but it's pretty darn $!

Clara Schoen said...

The HANA looks awesome! I need to get one of those!

Feel free to check out my blog and say hi!

Clara
www.walking-inthe-light.blogspot.com

Kelly { MessyDirtyHair } said...

I need this in my life ASAP!

Karo said...

looks nice, thank you for the recommendation, I use the karmin g3 hair dryer which is professional and very good too. :D

Viviask said...

Never used Hana before, thanks for the review! I have a Karmin hair dryer, it's also really really good.

The Sweetest Thing said...

I've never tried Hana before either - I love this review though! I need your e-mail by the way!

Unknown said...

I bought this dryer recently and found it to be okay but not amazing. Many reviews I read were from girls with pretty straight or wavy hair and as a curly haired girl I didn't find that it gave me results that were much better than my generic hair dryer. Also, the buttons are a pain and all the goodies I've seen in all the reviews were misleading as I received mostly junk. Still got frizz that I had to flatiron away. Overall, not worth shelling out the money. As a side note, it's not for lack of skill as I'm very good with a blowdryer. FYI I'm putting this comment on as many reviews as I can for all the other curly haired ladies who need to hear how it works on actual curly hair (waves don't count as curls!)

Celeste said...

I prefer my Karmin.