Monday, January 28, 2013

Spring Fever

I know I'm not the only one itching for Spring to arrive. Maybe it's watching the Kardashian sister's living it up in Miami or the longing to kick this albino skin color I have going on. I've been obsessed. I bought a neon pink infinity scarf and a Carribean Sea Salt scented candle from Target yesterday and then gave myself a hot pink pedicure. I know -- hot pink toes don't exactly go well with see-through white skin -- but my little feetsies will be hiding in boots for quite a while longer.

Spring is the perfect time to put away all of your dark and neutral colored clothing and bring out the bright and bold! Here are some looks that I can't wait to wear -- just as soon as this Michigan winter gets over itself...

Source
Source
Source
Source
Source
Are you ready for Spring?

Happy Monday, lovelies!

7 comments:

julia rose. said...

Ahhh this just makes me even more excited for Spring! Simply cannot wait!

Sara Elizabeth said...

I can't wait for it to be spring! I painted my nails a pretty light pink because I'm just sooo over the dreary weather!

Michelle said...

I'm so ready for spring clothes!

Carolyn said...

LOVE!! :) I'm so ready for spring.

Kalie said...

I want that first outfit! Especially on yucky winter days like today!

Erin said...

I love every single one. But I'm still not ready for it yet. I like hibernating and having am excuse to snuggle on the couch all the time.

Kelly { MessyDirtyHair } said...

Can I just have that entire outfit in the second picture?