Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Chevron in All It's Glory

I thought I would be over my chevron craze...

....

....

....NOPE!

I went out to dinner with one of my best friends (of 13 years!) last Friday and the conversation led to our love of chevron...typical dinner conversation. Ever since, I haven't been able to get that majestic pattern out of my mind. Hence, my new Jonathan Adler travel mug...


So ladies, I'm dedicating this blog post to the beauty that is chevron. A moment of silence will not be frowned upon.

I need this chair like I need air. And that's not an exaggeration.
 

Please and thank you with those accent walls.

Where can I find chevron inspired rings???

How about some chevron pillows?

Or maybe a chevron skirt?

I'm all about this large chevron area rug.

And look! Even some chevron for your bundle of joy!

Who is as obsessed with chevron as I am? I know I'm not alone!

10 comments:

Angie said...

I love Chevron too and am doing my entry way like that chevron wall! I saw last weekend that Target has Chevron inspired rings.

Amy Lynn Wentz said...

I'm obsessed with chevron too!! Not sure about the rings, but I know of some chevron bracelets over at Accessory Dash (https://www.facebook.com/pages/Accessory-Dash/273646386038992) It's a sorority sister that started the business! She's got some CUTE jewelry!

XoXo- Amy @ All Things Girl
www.amylynnwentz.com

julia rose. said...

Girl you are certainly not alone! I'm slightly obsessed with it myself! And that chair- I'm lovingggg it!

Ashley said...

I am loving that chevron rug. Is that chair from Target??

Meghan @ More from Meg said...

I love all things Chevron!!! And I might just be getting that travel mug soon! :)

~Katie said...

Love Chevron! And Target has Chevron rings!

Kelly { MessyDirtyHair } said...

how could you ever stop being obsessed?! i love it too! reminds me of the brand Missoni! i love the chair, its fabulous!

Elissa said...

hey I found your blog from haley's! and yeah target has the rings from your picture! I love chevron, I want a chevron dress!

The Best of Both Worlds said...

I love it too! I wish I had more!

My best friends blog said...

those chevron rings!! Amazing! Let me know if you find where to buy them!
-christy