Well, I'm going to be that person. It's my sissy poo, Jessica's 22nd birthday today, and even though she doesn't read my blog, I'm still going to dedicate this post to her. (And yes, her name really is Jessica Simpson). Noice Jenna, noice.
|The day after Jess was born|
|I was bald until I was 1. Don't make fun.|
|One of my favorite pictures of Jessica and Joshua|
|Taking it back to our Catholic School days|
|Awkwarddd. At Atlantis in The Bahamas|
|Sibling Irish jig|
Last night, my mom and I met Jess and her boyfriend for dinner and wine in Downtown Ann Arbor. These two crack me up.
|That's a sweet potato fry mustache|
In honor of the Birthday Girl, here are some fun facts about her growing up:
1. She used to chase me around the house with her mouth wide open, trying to bite me. I remember squeezing between the couch and the wall just trying to stay away from her.
2. She had a weird obsessed with germs. No one could touch her food. And if they did, she would refuse to eat it.
3. She also had a weird thing about not wanting to share. I clearly remember a situation in which she had one Oreo left...the only Oreo! She wasn't eating it, so I asked if I could have it. She didn't want it, but she also didn't want me to have it. So what did she do? She licked the entire thing. And then threw it away.
4. Once, my sister was home alone with my brother, who was about 6 at the time. Someone walked into our house yelling "Hello". Instead of being the big sister and checking to see who walked into the house, she crawled out the backdoor, leaving Joshua alone in the house with the strangers. Turns out it was just some Nuns...which is weird in of itself.
5. My mom called her Helen Keller because she never brushed her hair. I still don't get that one, but whatever.
6. She had dreads.
It's crazy to think that my sister is 22! Even though we're (exactly) 14 months apart, it still makes me feel so old. I'm going to have gray hair before I know it...