Friday, June 29, 2012

Friday's Letters

It's true. I am a compulsive shopper. And I did it again. Last night, I took the plunge and bought the Stella & Dot Renegade Cluster bracelet that I've had my eye on.
{via}
Ugh...it's too pretty to not have a place on my wrist. Good thing today is PAYDAY!!

And now on to... FRIDAY'S LETTERS!


Dear Jenna, why have you been so lazy lately? You haven't worked out in a week! You were doing so good at running four days a week and the whole resting while your calves heal excuse is long gone. Get your butt moving, and fast! Dear Supervisors, the e-mail you sent me today thanking me for all of my hard work made my day. It's so nice knowing your appreciated and gives me the drive to work even harder. Dear Certain Co-Worker, Why you all up in my business, yo? I don't appreciate it when you interrupt my conversation with my co-teacher about a child in our class, not yours, by putting in your two sense that I never asked for. And why are you always trying to get me to tell you confidential information? Good thing I have Friday's Letters to vent about you! Dear Pool, I am excited to have a date with you all weekend. And my skin is excited to have a date with the sun. Dear Grandma, Thank you for completely forgetting my birthday back in April but calling my sister on her's. I work so hard to be your favorite grandchild and this is how you repay me?! Jessica's not even a good granddaughter! Dear Justin, Thank you for giving me a back massage every time we hang out (that's not an exaggeration). I'm pretty sure any normal human being would be so annoyed with me, because who likes to give back massage after back massage? But you agree without hesitation. You spoil me.

Happy Friday, ladies! Enjoy your well deserved weekend!


9 comments:

Chelsea said...

jealous of the back massages that you get!! That makes up for the irritating co-worker ;)
Have a great weekend :)

Ashley said...

Love that you have a date with the pool this weekend! Me too, girl, me too. Cheers to lots of sunshine! :)

Amanda @ everyday b and b said...

I have a date with the pool this weekend too! enjoy the sunshine!

Chrissi said...

Love that bracelet! Super cute. I, too, will be at the pool this weekend...yay for weekends :) Enjoy!

Rebecca Smith said...

Enjoy your date with the pool this weekend!xo

Courtney said...

Love the Stella bracelet, I've been eyeing that one, I should pull the trigger! Love your blog, new follower!

Cayla said...

New follower! Love the bracelet - Stella & Dot is amazing!

Megan said...

I agree with the above LOVE LOVE that bracelet!! I have my eye on so many stella and dot items right now!! :) Found your blog through the link-up!

Kristen479 said...

I found you from the link up and found your blog too adorable! I can't wait to follow along and read some more!

http://acrazybeautifullife479.blogspot.com/