Monday, June 25, 2012

Love for Your Kindle

Happy Monday, lovelies! Those of you who have been following me for a while know that I'm quite the shopaholic. It's a sickness, really. I should probably seek professional help for it. But in the meantime, while waiting for an intervention from friends and family, I'll just continue shopping.

When I got my tax return a couple months ago, I was set on buying an iPad. I didn't care that I would be spending all of that money on an iPad, I had my mind set. Then, a friend of mine told me about her Kindle Fire. I owned the original Kindle and absolutely loved it, and the Kindle Fire sounded that much better. In short, the Kindle Fire is basically an iPad, just smaller and a lot cheaper! I use my Kindle Fire the same way I would use an iPad, so I wasn't upset about giving up my dream of being an iPad owner.


I've been doing some online shopping for a cute new Kindle Fire cover. {A little bit about myself, I love covers and cases. I change my iPhone cover like it's my job.} I took to Etsy, one of my favorite websites, and found some adorable covers I just need to share with you all. Take a look!

{via}
{via}
{via}
{via}
{via}
{via}

I think I'm going to have to buy that light blue and white chevron sleeve with the wooden button when I get my next paycheck. What cover do you love?

10 comments:

Lyzz said...

That case is so cute, and I love the anchor sleeve!

Eliza said...

Girl, I have a shopping issue myself! And I am planning to get an ipad around time school starts! I love the cases especially the chevron cover and the monogramed case for the kindle!
xo
lovelyaddictions.blogspot.com

Katie said...

the second one with the botton is adorable!! get it!! : )

Amber said...

I love the first cover with the monogram! Seeing it might just make me go out and buy a kindle fire myself...I have been debating whether or not to buy a kindle or keep reading the real books.

~Katie said...

The blue chevron is adorable! Can you get on the Internet and everything with the Kindle Fire? I've been wanting a Nook, and B wants an IPad, this might be a good compromise!

Stesha said...

Oh I love all of these! I sooo cute!! I cant wait to keep reading your posts to come!

xx

henning love said...

we need a cover for our kindle fire too. got it in december and it is still a naked kindle fire, must fix that soon

Taylor @ Pink Heels Pink Truck said...

I totally agree! I love that chevron case with the wood button!

Katy - Giggles And Makeup said...

Haven't even heard about the kindle fire! Defiently checking it out! :)
gigglesandmakeup.blogspot.co.uk

Laura Darling said...

I have a kindle but I need a new cover! Right now I have a blue leather one that opens up so you can hold it like a book, but I've been using it at the pool a lot lately and the sun is melting the glue! Yuck! I'm going to have to check out some of the ones you posted!