Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Oh How Pinteresting and Other Lovelies

Before I participate in my all time favorite link-up, I want to share with you a little find that has brought me so much happiness. It's sad, really, how happy a cute shirt makes me! Recently, I went to Kohl's with Justin to buy some jeans that he'll be wearing in a wedding later this summer. I walked past an adorable cream, lace dress that was on sale!!! Unfortunately, they only had an XS and an XL left, and since I won't fit in either of those, I walked away with my head down. I hit up another Kohl's to see if I could find the same dress in another size, but with no luck, I ended up wandering around. I came across Lauren Conrad's line and absolutely fell in love with this shirt! And, to make things better, it was on sale! I love a good sale!! It's probably the main reason I love this top so much.

Shirt: Lauren Conrad for Kohl's // Jeans: Forever 21 from Plato's Closet // Gladiator Sandals: Forever 21 // Bracelets: H&M and Forever 21
Don't mind the blue stains on my bracelet. The toddlers painted with watercolor and it, obviously, got all over the place. I don't know why I insist on wearing nice things to work.

I'm also really excited about these Madden Girl Banterr Sandals! I found them at TJ Maxx at half of their original price! You can call me Ms. Bargain.


Okay, so now on to the most important thing... OH HOW PINTERESTING WEDNESDAY!!!

 Link up with Michelle to join the fun.

This weeks theme revolves around DIY projects that I love! And let's be honest, that I'll probably never actually do! Maybe that will be my mid-year resolution.

{old pallet art}
 

{headband holder made from an oatmeal canister}
 

{doily lamp}
  

{window pane picture frame}
 

{aluminum luminaries}
 

{canvas wall collage}
 

{front door wreath}
 

{gift in a jar}


Happy Wednesday!

xoxo, J

14 comments:

LacyLouise said...

LOVE the top! Might have to make a trip to Kohls on my lunch break:)

Megan Wadsworth said...

Those sandals are great! I love Steve Madden, especially on discount from TJ Maxx!

Mrs Guenther said...

The shirt is SUPER cute.

Erin said...

I've been meaning to check out Lauren's stuff but we don't have a Khol's in NYC. OH and whenever I have my own house you can bet that wreath will be on the door.

Meghan @ More from Meg said...

You look super cute in that shirt!! I love the headband holder idea - great pins girlie! :)

**Dumb Blonde Diaries** said...

ahh best 100th follower ever! i love your blog! it's so cute and sassy!

julia rose. said...

LOVING the shirt girl, super cutesies! And I have my own DIY board on Pinterest, but let's be honest... I'm nottt Ms. Crafty by any means and I'm a little scared to try some of my favorites- but you never know!

The Best of Both Worlds said...

we have alot of the same taste in DIY. I love all these ideas. I actually have the wreathe on my phone so I can try and get the stuff for it next time Im around a craft store!

Jules said...

Jenna! Thanks for stopping by my little blog I hope you keep reading! I love the pallet art and flower headbands. I even have a friend that made that same wreath :)

Evela said...

Beautiful shirt and I fall in love with these candles !

Amy Lynn Wentz said...

Ooh love that wreath!! & your blog! :)

XoXo - Amy Lynn
www.amylynnwentz.com

Adriane said...

I love all the pinteresting goodness!! and your new top=) very cute!! Thanks for stopping by my blog and becoming a follower...now I am a follower here at yours!

-Adriane

Lucky Dame said...

Love that sign and the window pane photo frames are so cool!

Taylor @ Pink Heels Pink Truck said...

Jenna! You rock! Thank you for being my 100th follower!! :) I am your newest follower, too!