Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Oh How Pinteresting

Happy Wednesday, ladies! I'm linking up with Michelle for Oh How Pinteresting Wednesday!


This week's theme: Home Decor. Sure, I pretend that I have millions of dollars when I pin home decor things, but in the land of Pinterest, anything is possible. Am I right?

{Home office}

{Entryway seating}

{Entryway decor}

{Rustic}

{DIY dining room table}

{Rustic floors + big closet = happiness}

{DIY mod podge lace dresser}

{10 foot frame}

{Amazing kitchen}

Link up and share your weekly Pinterest finds!

9 comments:

Lyzz said...

Oh that closet, that antique eat in kitchen, and that dresser!!!

Great finds!

the girl in the red shoes said...

Oh my word...I love all of these! Talk about dream home!

Megan Wadsworth said...

I would kill for such clean and simple decor!

still being [molly] said...

LOVE IT! and SO FUNNY because that first pin (the one of the home office) happens to be the home office of my friend (and wedding photographer) katelyn james!!! LOVE IT!

birdie to be said...

I LOVE these home picks! Gorgeous!

Christina said...

That closet! OMG I wish I had a closet like that..I would be the happiest girl in the world lol :)

xo
Christina@Beautifulcollegiate.blogspot.com

C Mae said...

That last photo of the teal kitchen island I've never seen one!! How Unique!!! No doubt a millionaire's kitchen I"m sure! :) New to your blog! :)

Kelly { MessyDirtyHair } said...

I love all these photos. I am obsessed w that kitchen table! Just fabulous! Anything shabby chic I just die over!

Fash Boulevard said...

omg, that office is breathtaking. LOVE. Also, I just wanted to say thank you so so much for the super sweet comment about my wedding. You totally made my day and I really appreciate it. Stay fabulous. xo

www.fashboulevard.blogspot.com