Friday, June 1, 2012

Friday's Letters

 

Dear Weekend, you have no idea how happy I am that you will be here in a mere 8 hours. Dear Week from Hell, ADIOS! You caused me way too much stress and a few emotional breakdowns. Dear Parents of my Kiddos, I'm literally 5 seconds away from punching you all straight in the kisser. It's not much to ask to take care of your children. Get your acts together and stop causing me so much emotional turmoil! Dear Rain, Go away! You know how much I hate you and the fact that you've been raining foreverrr now means it's time to stop. Dear Macbook Air, I want you so bad. But I need to refrain...just for now! I promise one day soon(ish) you will be all mine. Dear Charlie, you are the biggest diva of a cat that I have ever met. You were high-maintenance before, but since coming home from the vet, you've been acting like a straight up prince. You're lucky I love you. Dear Blog Friends, thank you for being so great all the time! Your sweet comments brighten up my day. And I love that you all entertain me on my lunch break with your hilarious posts. Starting the blog was a great decision! Dear Scentsy Lady, STOP E-MAILING ME! I'll get back to you when I get back to you! (I'm a salespersons worst nightmare.) Dear Agency, thank you oh so very much for a raise upon a raise, back pay for a month and a half, and a paid holiday! You've made this girl very happy. Dear Justin, well aren't you just the best boyfriend to ever walk this planet. Thank you for always cheering me up after a sad day at work and making me the luckiest girl ever. (Cue the "awes" and "gag me's"

Have a wonderful weekend ladies!

xoxo, J

10 comments:

★ JASMINE ★ said...

Cute letters girl! I saw you over on ashleys page {newlyweds} & wanted to say hi!

newest bloggy friend <3
say hi back sometime?!

xoxo

Megan Wadsworth said...

I love it! Welcome to summer, you made it!

julia rose. said...

Just found your blog via Ashley and The Newlyweds' Linkup. New follower right-cheer!! I love that you said you work with homeless children! I'm a Social Worker myself and am working my way into the Adoption/Foster Care field, which is my ultimate passion! Happy Weekend!
xoxo,
Julia

Lissa @ her + him said...

ugh i KNOW. this WAS the week from hell!! howwww??? whyyyy??? go away! ha now it's the weekend and we can relax :) found you via the link up xo

Erin said...

I'm having the same turmoil going on over here about wanting a new laptop. I swear they cost as much as a house. P.S. I LOVE the rain!

Frankie said...

I'm in the same boat with the laptop thing. I really want a new Mac, but I just can't take the plunge yet, especially when this one still, mostly works. Have a good weekend.

Ashley said...

Hahaha....Parents are the hardest part of teaching. Why??

Kelly { MessyDirtyHair } said...

great letters girl!

TGIF!

Today starts my OPI & Essie Nail Polish Giveaway! Check it Out!

xo Kelly

Mrs Guenther said...

Loved your letters, I chuckled at the "dear parents" HAHAHAH. Too funny.

I also want a mac air pro but hubby won't let me get it. One day.

Have a great weekend.

Nadine said...

I feel the same way about a new macbook air. I'm waiting but it's just torture. An updated model is supposed to be released in June/July and I'm trying to hold out until then. I found you via Ashley at Adventures of Newlyweds. So glad I did!