Sunday, June 10, 2012

Week in Instagram

I know I'm a little late on my Week in Instagram post, but I've been too busy enjoying this beautiful summer weather this weekend! I really slacked on Instagraming this week, so forgive me for the lack of pictures. I promise next week will be better.

If you have Instagram, follow me at jenna__anne! (That's two underscores)


1. I had a rough Monday at work, considering the scary emergency (you can read about that here if you haven't already). So what makes everything better? Ulta! // 2. My baby girl showed up to school with this adorable baby romper on. So fashionable! // 3. What started off as a silly picture of Justin turned into a fricken photo shoot. Boys will be boys... // 4. In. Love. With. Scentsy! I'm warming the scent Echo right now and it smells ah-mazing. // 5. Rocking the J. Crew (knock off) quite a bit this week. // 6. He doesn't look half bad in my girl shades.

2 comments:

Kristi said...

I predict jbarbs has been watching a bit too much NBA these days
!

TC said...

OMG - I am waiting for my first scentsy pot to come in, and I can't wait! Obsessed is an understatement!