Sunday, June 24, 2012

Sunday Social


Week three of Sunday Social has begun! I'm so glad I found this fun link-up last week. Do yourself a favor and join Neely and Ashley! You won't regret it.

What is your all-time favorite song?
In My Place - Coldplay
I'm addicted to Coldplay. Hands down, the best concert I have ever attended. This song just gets me every time. You know that feeling? When a song just speaks to you? In My Place is that song!

What is your favorite singer/band?
MJ! (RIP)
I know, I know. You're probably thinking really, Jenna?? Yes, really! MJ was the King of Pop! Sure, his personal life was questionable, but be honest with yourself. His music was amazing. Nothing will ever compare!

What is your theme song/song that best describes your life?
Right Above It - Lil Wayne

Okay, so this is a joke. I sat here for twenty minutes and couldn't think of a good theme song for my life. I just love Weezy and I love this song. And if I was legit enough, or had no humility, I would make this my theme song.

What song puts you in a good mood?
Club Can't Handle Me - Flo Rida
{Please tell me you've seen this YouTube video??}

I was going to give you multiple songs, but the honest truth is, this is the number one song that puts me in a good mood. Annoyed that I'm running? Club Can't Handle Me. Bad day at work? Club Can't Handle Me. Who doesn't love this song??

What is your favorite road-trip music?
Anything Country.

What song are you embarassed to admit that you love?
Call Me Maybe - Carly Rae Jepsen

I wouldn't say I looove this song, but I will admit that I listen to it on the radio whenever it comes on. Come on, it's pretty catchy! And pretty annoying at the same time.

And another one of my personal faves for the road in honor of the music theme...

Happy Sunday!

15 comments:

Sar said...

I'm kind of embarassed to admit (but I'll admit it) that the Bed Intruder song has been played on my iTunes more than 100 times.

What. the. heck.

;) Love your blog Jenna! You're adorable. Found you via blog hopping and now I'm gonna go check out your About Me!

-Sarah
[life of love]

Mrs Guenther said...

LOVE Carly Rae Jespen. Hubby hates her song. Lol
and I remember watching that Bed Intruder video I believe on Tosh.O lol

Anonymous said...

Haha! I loveeeee Call Me Maybe! All of these are wonderful! Stopping by from the link up!
-Anna
asweetsouthernmess.blogspot.com

Meghan said...

OMG, I flipping LOVE Antoine Dodson! Seriously. This made my day! (Stopping by from link-up!)

Savannah said...

I am right with you with the Michael Jackson loving. If any of his songs from his greatest hits album happen to shuffle on my ipod, I am going to sing every single lyric and do a little bit of the dancing (that I learned from my MJ Wii game!) He'll forever be one of my top favorites!

*Sunday Social Link Love*

Alyssa said...

Country is my favorite to listen to on road trips! I don't know what it is about it but I love it!

~Katie said...

It's just so hard to turn off Call Me Maybe!! And I will totally admit I have *almost* bought the MJ Wii game on several occasions. Ha.

Taylor @ Pink Heels Pink Truck said...

It took me forever to pick answers to this week's questions! LOL And I am not ashamed that I love MJ!! I can remember dancing to Thriller when I was 3. ;)

Chelsea said...

I am loving your song choices, but I'm loving your blog even more! Newest follower right here :)

Christina said...

Love your post!

MJ! LOVE him!!!

Maggie Hickman said...

Love your blog! So cute!

Les said...

So first of all, I love your blog. Secondly, I am extremely obsessed with Michael Jackson and Coldplay. Thirdly, I'm your newest follower. :)

Hope you have a great week!

MissMelissa said...

Great blog! Love the tag.
xo,
http://missmelissafashionandbeautyblog.blogspot.com/
ps. If you'd like we could follow each other :)

Ms.Vargas said...

I absolutely love your blog so glad I have run right into it thanks to the link-up, just so you know I hadn't seen indian version of that song & I gotta say it was pretty hilarious. That I won't play CALL ME MAYBE photo sooo funny. really like your list, Thank You for making my Sunday.

lil desiqua said...

Oh my gosh, i just LOL'd IRL to those Club Can't Handle Me and Bed Intruder videos. Hysterical! Thanks for sharing!