Saturday, June 9, 2012

New Blog Design!

Happy Saturday, lovely ladies! Before I park myself poolside for the entire day, I just want to give a HUGE thank you to Kelsey over at Kreated by Kelsey for my amazing new blog design! Did she not do an amazing job?!? I am still so blown away. It's like she knew exactly what I was thinking!

Kelsey was unbelievably easy to work with, and super fast! I placed my order Wednesday night and she installed this beautiful creation this morning! Kelsey and I have the same style, clean and simple, so we worked together really well.

If you're looking for an amazing new blog design, contact Kelsey! You won't regret it.

What do ya'll think about the new look?

Don't forget to stop by Monday to enter my first ever giveaway! Enjoy this gorgeous weekend.

9 comments:

Sam said...

Love it! So sleek.

Anonymous said...

OMG! It looks AMAZING!!! I am definitely going to drop her a line... my blog needs some sprucing ;)

Thanks!
xoxo
ellen

Lala said...

Looks great Jenna! Yay for your first giveaway ;)

Buttons Apart said...

This looks great! Love it!

Sita xx
http://buttonsapart.blogspot.co.uk

Mrs Guenther said...

I LOVE the new blog design!!! It's so girly.

~Katie said...

Love this design!

Eliza said...

Very girly, yet simple! Looks great! :)
xo
lovelyaddictions.blogspot.com

Elisabeth David said...

Super cute! :)

The Best of Both Worlds said...

Looks awesome!! I'm so glad you went to her & are happy with your new makeover. I love the header and your picture borders. Super cute!