Friday, June 8, 2012

Friday's Letters






Dear Calf Muscles, get over yourselves! I would appreciate it if you guys would loosen up a bit because I'm getting tired of you hurting. Not amount of stretching will appease you two, and quite frankly, I don't need two more divas in my life. Dear Weekend Forecast, please don't disappoint. I have no intention of doing anything this weekend other than laying out in the sun and soaking up as many rays as possible. Dear Staff Meetings, you have no idea how annoyed I am that I have to sit through you today. There is nothing that pains me more than having to listen to the snoozefest that you are. There better be muffins. Dear Followers,  YOU ALL ARE AMAZING!! When I logged into Blogger yesterday and saw that I had reached 100 followers I was beyond ecstatic! I was so nervous about starting this blog because I didn't think anyone would want to read the boring things I had to write about, so it feels really great to hit the 100 mark! Keep your eyes out for a giveaway in the near future! Dear Scentsy Warmer, I love you. You make my room smell oh so amazing. It makes me sad to think that I didn't get you sooner. But all that matters is that you're mine and we will live together happily ever after! (I'm so creepy.) Dear Sleep, I need you so badly. I absolutely cannot wait for you to grace me with your presence this weekend. I know we don't get to see that much of each other during the week, but I hope we can make up for that this weekend. Dear Charlie, you're looking really precious sleeping at the end of my bed right now. Even though your special diet cat food is really stinking up my room, you're still the only cat I will ever like.

Happy Friday, ladies! And I hope you all having a fun and extra relaxing weekend!

xoxo, J

9 comments:

Yesenia said...

Bahahahahaha I LOVE this. I couldnt stop laughing. I might have to link up!
historyin-themaking.blogspot.com

Ashley said...

Love your letters and your cute blog! Congrats on the 100 followers, lady!

Meghan @ More from Meg said...

I love Scentsy too!!! I'm officially obsessed with it! :) Happy Friday!

Megan Wadsworth said...

100 followers! Congrats girl!

~Katie said...

Love your blog! I am going to have to get a scentsy warmer, everyone that has it loves them! New follower! Have a great weekend!!

Erin said...

We both reached 100 at the same time! We're twins.

Ashley said...

Get some sun and sleep this weekend!!!

Kelly { MessyDirtyHair } said...

Yayayyy!! Congrats on reaching 100! You deserve it! Excited for your giveaway! Aweee aren't cats the best?! I have 2! Love them to death. They're like my kids haha! Have a great weekend & hope the weather turns out great!!! Xoxoxo

Lauren // Pink on the Cheek said...

Hi Jenna, I love your letters! Hope you get some sleep this weekend and catch up on the zzzzz's. I have a HUGE obsession with Scentsy!! We have one in the kitchen, the living room, plus a plug in the for bathroom! Whats your fav scent??