Thursday, June 28, 2012

Meet My Sponsors - Beth

Meet Beth! Beth was one of my first blogging friends and I am so excited to have her as a sponsor. You can find her over at The Life of Bee so go give her some love!



Hi ya’ll!  I’m so excited to be doing my very first sponsorship with Jenna!  I’m Beth, otherwise known as Bee.  I’m a 26 year old college graduate with a degree in Marketing.  I’m now working towards getting a teaching certification in early childhood education.  I’m living at home with my parents and the only man in my life is my American Bulldog, Gunny.  I’m obsessed with coffee and cocktails.  I have too many loves to mention but they’re always discussed on my blog!


The Life of Bee is a random mish-mash, much like my brain.  I share my thoughts and opinions, recipes, reviews, and my favorite things.  I sometimes talk about my dating life but not too much as it's almost non-existent.  I also love a good link up now and then.  Come stop by and get to know me!  I love new friends.

No comments: